Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ballerina

Have you ever seen Ballet ??
This picture is one of the scenes in the swan lake sence. My frist job was ballerina like this picture. I began ballet when i was eight years old. I had prepared for ballet to become ballerina since i was childhood. so I couldn't choice about first job. I really liked my job when i danced during thirteen years. but Dance was very difficult to me when i was practiced. Dance is important feeling to appear. sometimes, I felt the limitations of human faculty. because I usually prcaticed for ten hours a day. We should know all of dance as well as need to practice acting. Stretching caused an intolerable pain to me. Do you know?? The pain is beyond conception. so I want to give up but i couldn't. because Dance was the most important in my life. I can't dance anymore. because One years ago, I had injuryed my leg. so My dream was broken when i stopped dance. I looked for work as a ballerina. I want that if dancer had injury like me, i hope to treat them for dancer. so My gradute school major is sport medicine and I woking in hospital. I have great interest about second job like ballerina.

No comments: