Monday, May 26, 2008

If I suddenly get ten-million dollar



IF YOU HAVE TEN-MILLION DALLAR, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO ?

I always dreamed about that during i am living so far. Frankly, If I have a lot of money, I will frist have to be thought what I buy. First, I'd like to give some money to my parents, because they always spent a lot of money to take care of me. Also, I think It is obligation as a son. Second, I will buy a car that is mini cooper in BMW, because The car is very cute and has a pretty design for me. so I wanted to buy the car from a long time. Finally, If this money remained over even though I spent a lot of money to buy something. I will go away with my boyfriend to go to Hong-Kong. when I was in university, I really wanted to go there but It was not enough time to go there, because I was busy to study with my major. These days, I have a lot of time to do something. I'm just happy to think that I'm there with my lovely boyfriend in the lovely place. If I have a opportunity like this, I will go there with him. I don't know well what to do next.

No comments: