Sunday, July 13, 2008

Diet and Health

I always had to reduce my weight. because I was professional dancer. if I didn't want exercise for diet, I had to take diet medicine. sometimes, My dancer friends did liposuction in spite of thin. Frankly, I wanted. I just afraid of operatiion. These days, I can't dance anymore. but I am on a diet untill now. sometimes, I don't eat dinner and do regular exercise. if I get flesh, I feel, i am slow in movement.
I don't like junk food. if I don't have time, I have to eat junk food. I think, I would rather eat junk food better than skip a meal. I usually skip every meal. I try to eat health food about once or twice a week. In addition, I try to take medicine in every morning for my health. I think, We have to do regular exercise and eat health food. This is the best way for diet and health. Chin up!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I like the last comment, "Chin up". It's good advice!

Advice: We use the verb "get" with liposuction (and other kinds of cosmetic surgery...eg. get a facelift).