Sunday, July 6, 2008

Notting Hill

What kind of novel do you like?
I read Notting Hill during one month. Notting Hill was a kind of romantic novel. It was so interesthing to me. I thought about my life and love when I read Notting Hill. If My boyfriend and I difter in social standing in our love, Can i still love him like Anna Scott? Exactly, I don't know. I think that love is the most difficult to me except English. It was good chance to me when I read Notting Hill, because I learned many vocabulary and grammar. these days, I try to read English book. It's good for me. Sometimes, I get stress when I read English novel. They have a lot of vocabulary that I don't know. In addition, They have many slang in novel. I have to find many vocabulary and slang in my dictionary. As a result, I feel that My English skill improve more than before. This activity is a help to me.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I'm glad the book was helpful!

Advice: Use plurals for general statements (These days, I'm trying to read English books).