Sunday, June 1, 2008

Crocodile

What animal are you interested in? Did you have strange pet?

I saw a crocodile when I was fourteen years old. My cousins raised the crocodile. It wasn't interesting to me, because I really hate reptile. A reptile's skin is creepy when I touched the crocodile with my hands. Usually crocodile's inherited character was fierce. In contrast, my cousin's crocodile was gently and The crocodile totally follows to him. I had doubts about that. I had memorys and questions from old time, so I choose this topic. These days, The crocodiles have many problems. Some people want to kill crocodiles and skin off a crocodile, so They make bags, shose and clothes that are made from their's skin. Some people used to eat the crocodile's meat, because they knew that the crocodile's meats were so great to maintain their's health. Also the crocodiles are losing their's habitats due to human's pollutions. As a result,the crocodiles are getting exterminated.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I agree, crocodiles are scary! I went to a crocodile farm in Australia once...I stayed far away from them.