Sunday, June 22, 2008

Housework don't finish.

Usually, I did the dishes and vacuum clearer over the carpet in
the room when i was childhood. It was all arranged beforehand
for me. sometimes, I have to separated trash and dispose of trash. I didn't like this work. because, Trash emited an offensive odor. In addition, I have to go out from my house. My brother almost didn't house work. because, He was a men. My mother brought up my brother with the tenderest care. She always told my brother, "You have to grow up like a man" I didn't understand this situation. What is it like a men? Long time ago, Korea men have a sense of superiority in my country. Thses days, we changed. Women have many job in outside and men do house work. In addition, Men help housework for women. They take over a portion of the work. if I get married, I also will take our's share of the responsibility.
Do you agree with my opinion?

No comments: