Sunday, June 8, 2008

Technology - Mp3

What kind of gadgets are you interested in?
I bought mp3 when I was tweenty years old. I lost my mp3 an international airport. It gave me a melancholy feeling. I always use mp3 when I get stress and feel sad. also, I enjoy that I listen music loudly by mp3. I really want that I will buy mp3 again. These days, Mp3 has various function. for example, I can watch movies from mp3 anywhere. In addition, Mp3's appearance changing for costomers like picture. It has many color and various shape. It became as tiny as grip with hand. It marvelous to make mp3. because Many movies and many music have into small mp3. It isn't an article of great bulk like computer. It is easy to carry any time. It made to me without any sense of boredom. For all these reasons, I am interested in small and cute mp3.

No comments: