Saturday, June 14, 2008

This is time of trial for me.

Recently, I have a lot of beloved person without reason. Frankly speaking, I missed my parents, my friends, my house, and my everything. Five month ago, My parents and my friends told me that Brute courage is you going to Canada. But, I could not agree with them on this point.
I was stability in Korea. I succeed in my undertaking when I was twenty two years old. But I have to give up about my successful, my sweet memories, and people. Because I have to come to Canada.
These days, I am pressed for time when I return to student. Sometimes, I feel stupid when i don't understand about english. But I don't regret. I'm happy now, Also, I am seized with melancholia. So, I am thrown into confusion now. I decided to start on a journey. So, After this semester I plan to leave for Korea or other country. If i come back September, I want heart and soul into my study again. I repent of one's idleness and I will forget unhappy memory. This is a time of trial for me. But after traveling, I will become smart looking woman.
- Won't you believe in me? - I believe myself !!

No comments: